We strive to be an active and valued member in each of our local communities. We take pride in supporting our neighborhoods and developing relationships with partners who share our same values.
Give Support, Get Paladar
Our annual Give Support, Get Paladar program encourages our guests to donate $25 or more to local non-profits. In return, we thank our guests with a $25 Paladar gift card. Our hope is to create awareness for local nonprofit organization’s missions and incentivize donations.
Our non-profit partners are hand selected by each location’s employees. We feel it’s a great way to give back to organizations that have personally touched our employees’ lives.
To date, we have raised over $45,000 for our partner non-profits. We look forward to this program every Fall.
Fundraise with Paladar
The easiest and most delicious way to raise money for your school or nonprofit organization (501c). All you need to do is pick a day to join Paladar for lunch or dinner and we’ll donate 20% of your check to your school or organization.
Pictured above: Our Maryland staff after they took the Polar Plunge to help raise money for the Special Olympics.
Interested? Details are below.
How does it work? These events are easy to coordinate and a great way to bring your organization together to support your cause. Here’s how it works:
Together, we’ll choose a date that works well for everyone. Sundays-Thursdays are the days of the week that are available.
We’ll produce a digital flier to help you promote your event through the organization’s network and your community. When your supporters dine at Paladar on the day of your event, they’ll give the flier to their server. We’ll donate 20% of all checks associated with your event back to your organization.
We’re part of the neighborhood
Here are some of the organizations/events we are proud to have partnered with:
- Alzheimer’s Association (Cleveland, OH)
- The Animal Welfare League (Gaithersburg, MD)
- Annapolis Boat Show (Annapolis, MD)
- Annapolis Wellness House (Annapolis, MD)
- Anne Arundel County CASA (Annapolis, MD)
- Anne Arundel Medical Center (Annapolis, MD)
- Avon Foundation for Women (Gaithersburg, MD)
- Beverly Farms Elementary (Rockville, MD)
- The Boys & Girls Club (Annapolis, MD)
- Cape St. Claire Elementary Relay for Life (Annapolis, MD)
- Catholic War Veterans (Annapolis, MD)
- Cleveland Clinic Children’s Hospital
- Community Ministries of Rockville
- Cornerstone Montgomery (Rockville, MD)
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation (Cleveland, OH)
- Dancing Wheels (Cleveland, OH)
- Engineers without Borders (Tysons, VA)
- Family Services (Rockville, MD)
- Fish for a Cure (Annapolis, MD)
- Food for Others (Tysons, VA)
- Friends of White Flint (Rockville, MD)
- The Gathering Place (Cleveland, OH)
- Gay Games (Cleveland, OH)
- Geauga Humane Society’s Rescue Village (Cleveland, OH)
- Glenbrook Cooperative Nursery School (Rockville, MD)
- Holy Redeemer Catholic School (Rockville, MD)
- Hospice of the Chesapeake (Annapolis, MD)
- Human Rights Campaign (Cleveland, Virginia and Maryland)
- Junior League of Annapolis
- KEEN Greater DC (Rockville, MD)
- Kennedy Krieger Institute (Rockville, MD)
- Kensington Cooperative Nursery School (Rockville, MD)
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (Tysons, VA; Cleveland, OH; Rockville, MD)
- Light House Homeless Prevention Support Center (Annapolis, MD)
- Lost Dog and Cat Rescue (Tysons, VA)
- Macaroni Kids sponsor (Annapolis, MD and Tysons, VA)
- Manna Food Center (Rockville, MD and Gaithersburg, MD)
- Medwish International (Cleveland, OH)
- The Mission Possible Initiative (Rockville, MD)
- Mutts Matter Animal Rescue (Rockville, MD)
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society (Cleveland, OH)
- Nourish Now (Rockville, MD)
- Patuxent Animal Welfare Society (Annapolis, MD)
- Polar Plunge for the Special Olympics (Maryland)
- Rockville Chamber of Commerce
- Rockville Community Nursery School
- Seneca Academy (Tysons, VA; Gaithersburg, MD)
- Sip & Strut for Autism (Annapolis, MD)
- South County Pre-Kindergarten Co-Op (Annapolis, MD)
- St. Andrew’s Day School (Annapolis, MD)
- Taste of Vienna (Tysons Corner, VA)
- Temple Solel (Annapolis, MD)
- Unity by the Bay (Annapolis, MD)
- Wade Oval Wednesdays (Cleveland, OH)
- Warrior Events (Annapolis, MD)
- Youth Opportunities (Cleveland, OH)
- YWCA (Annapolis, MD)
A few things you should know
We are able to partner with nonprofit schools and 501c organizations that are located within our neighboring communities, are not political in nature and are family friendly.
We’ll ask you to fill out a W-9 form before your fundraiser – that way we can get a check out to you within 30 days of your event. You can download it here.
Here’s a PDF that you can download with complete guidelines and tips for a successful fundraiser.
Ready to get started? Please contact the Paladar nearest you to learn more and schedule a fundraiser.